Change

"Change allows us to exit the comfortable and enter the improved."
~David Cottrell

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PE1_iMovie

For this assignment we were required to watch the iMovie 09 Essential Training Video.  It was approximately 2 hours and 22 minutes long.  As I began to watch these videos I kept thinking about how I already knew what iMovie was about and how the training was not going to be very helpful.  After all we have had to make several movies already through the course of this program.   So I set out to show what I knew.  My daughter is going to be turning 21 in March. So for her birthday I am going to create a biography of her life.   I decided I would create her video on Keynote.
First thing I did was to create her pages.


Once I had her pages added, I chose to export them as images.  I went to file and selected export. 



Once the export window opened, I was able to save the pages as individual images. This was helpful as they saved as jpegs.
From there I was able to add them to iMovie from , and then begin to create my video for my daughter's 21st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment