Change

"Change allows us to exit the comfortable and enter the improved."
~David Cottrell

Sunday, February 20, 2011

PE5_StoryJumper

I really like this tool! My kids will too! So here are the first two pages.  I have used a scenery template but added the photo of my grandson and a text box showing the date he was born.



The neat thing about this is your first page is also part of your cover page.
I think this tool has so many advantages. In addition to adding my own pictures I also chose to use some of the tools props.   For the book I am creating, I am doing it on family.  I have always believed that kids who have a connected family will do better in school.  Their focus can be on their education, rather than all of the negative things going on at home.  What more of a positive thing can having a new baby join the family be for a connected family.  I am posting the book as well as the URL for the finished book so that you have the option of going directly to the site to read my story and to look around.  




Here is the link for my finished book!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment